The liberation of the connective tissue Bodywork in trauma resolution
- Summary of the work of Peter A. Levine (SE), Stephen Porges (polyvagal theory), Ida Rolf (structural integration), Hubert Godard (Tonic Function movement system)
- Traumatic experiences and their effects on body, state of mind and brain
- Embodiment = A path to trauma resolution and self-regulation
- Embryological development and spatial orientation, connective tissue and gravitational field
- Inner and outer orientation through movement in the gravitational field
- The application of the polyvagal theory in touch work
- Body perception and body language (interception, exteroception and proprioception)
- SE-Demos about the connection of touch and movement with intuition and resonance
- Practice specific treatment sequences for the construction of body stability with regard to space, balance, erection and Movement patterns
This course is the introductory course for the 4-part special training with Sônia Gomes:
SOMA - The transformation of emotional trauma through targeted touch and movement
Claudia Studer-Wild has accompanied people in her practice in Winterthur for 30 years. She is inspired by personal encounters and nature. As an experienced family woman, she has developed her quality and experience in working with families, children and adults in various training and further education courses: Kinesiology (specialising in brain, LEAP) with EMR recognition according to Dr. Charles …
Anmeldung nicht möglich!
Wir haben Sie als Bot (Web-Roboter) identifiziert, bitte verwenden Sie einen anderen Browser oder wenden Sie sich an unseren Kontakt.