NARM - Training
Neuroaffective Relationship Model (NARM) 2-year training course for healing developmental trauma (4 modules with a total of 20 days)
27 Nov 2024 – 1 Dec 2024
5 Mar 2025 – 9 Mar 2025
27 Aug 2025 – 31 Aug 2025
11 Feb 2026 – 15 Feb 2026
und 14.30 - 17.30 Uhr
(1320,- CHF pro Modul)
NARM deals with relationship and attachment traumas and works with early, unconscious patterns of Disconnect, which affects our identity, emotions, physiology, deeply influence behaviour and relationships. NARM integrates both a psychodynamic and also body-centered approach and is a comprehensive theoretical and clinical model for working with Developmental traumas. NARM is based on psychodynamic models such as attachment and object relation theory, somatic models and character structure approaches, in order to investigate the mutual interaction of psychological issues and the body. NARM describes a new approach to relationship-oriented work in the present moment in the context of interpersonal neurobiology. This is a resource-oriented, non-regressive, non-cathartic and ultimately non-pathologizing model. Based on mindfulness, reflection and acceptance, NARM supports a non-Western Alignment with the nature of the personality. To learn how to one works with these different elements at the same time, is a fundamental change, which has profound clinical implications for healing of complex traumas and the support of the personal and relationship growth.
In the NARM Practitioner Training you learn:
- The various skills required to work with development vs. shock trauma; when and why shock-trauma interventions may be contraindicated when dealing with Developmental trauma works.
- How to understand the complex interplay of dysregulation of the nervous system in connection with identity distortions, such as e.g. toxic feelings of shame and guilt, low self-esteem chronic self-condemnation and other psychobiological symptoms.
- How to work step by step with early adaptive survival styles which were once life-saving, but which have now become the current experience of of the patients.
- When to use "bottom-up", when "top-down" and how to deal with both at the same time, in order to meet the special challenges of to counteract developmental traumas.
- How to help patients with mindful and sustainable processes in can assist in the desidentification of identity bias.
- A new, coherent theory for working with affects and Emotions, which aims to complete their psychobiological to support.
The NARM Practitioner certification is issued by Dr. Laurence Heller, NARM International.
for certification, 10 individual sessions accompanying the training and
10 supervision hours with accredited assistants and
After the online registration the course instructor will send you a questionnaire for your orientation
Michael Mokrus has been working as a freelancer in his own practice since 1989. As a trainer, lecturer and supervisor he teaches various mindfulness-based body-, psycho- and trauma-therapeutic approaches for people in therapeutic professions.
Since 2003 he is continuously in the supervision team of SOMATIC EXPERIENCING (SE), since 2012 in the teaching team of NARM and ISP. Michael is …
Anmeldung nicht möglich!
Wir haben Sie als Bot (Web-Roboter) identifiziert, bitte verwenden Sie einen anderen Browser oder wenden Sie sich an unseren Kontakt.